Tuesday, May 26, 2015

good blog reads

i pulled this top photo off facebook as it amused me greatly.  then i took photos of my cat traps, a tissue paper pile on the left and the dusty treadmill on the right.  i can relate.  i've been trapped in a bit of a hedonistic feline attitude myself this month.  apparently, it's a may thing with me.  this year, however, i am determined not to let may but the brakes on my blogging momentum, thus the random blog post extravaganza today.

so, i have just finished updating my blogroll.  those of you who have been around for a while know that i love blogging and blog reading and like to share new blogs that i've come across.  i keep those in a blogroll that i update periodically.  my current categories are cooking, gardening, scrapbooking, art journaling, textiles, photography, and lifestyle.  if you're into blogs too, feel free to enjoy my blogroll whenever you like.  i usually flip through it daily.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment