Tuesday, May 19, 2015

a sunday morning walk

i love where i live.  the views are stunning, if you take the time to look.  spring has dressed the fields in their finest.  the weather has been very complimentary of late, as well, with warm sunshine and cool breezes.  it's a place where, if you're listening, you can hear the birds singing and the wind blowing through the trees.  sunday morning i took a walk about a mile to and from my house and photographed the sights to share with you here.  i think next sunday i'll go in the opposite direction and see what i find.  :)





















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You're making me crave one of these lenses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wildflowers. Once, while visiting the "tall grass prairie" in OK, I decided I would try to identify the flowers via the internet. It was impossible! There are just too many.

    ReplyDelete