Saturday, April 25, 2015

florida photos: buried in the sand

today has been the most productive day ever.  i mowed the front half, weeded two flower beds, organized my april photos, printed my january photos, washed/folded/put away four loads of laundry, did my grocery shopping at the mexican market and the dollar general, picked up the house (not literally), and now i blog.

it's nice to feel caught up.  you know.  not buried under a pile of to do's.

smiles for miles.

and while i was organizing my photos i found some from my last florida trip that i hadn't blogged yet.  oops!

and score!  maybe i'll hit my 30 post goal this month after all!

butt crack.

the family will enjoy seeing them at least.

and now i'm off to get caught up on my reading (guilt free)!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a productive day!! I love it when you feel like you've accomplished so much! Good job! Now G's the only one "buried!"

    ReplyDelete