Friday, October 17, 2014

scrappy shares: iphone apps

trying to get caught up on my scrappy shares!  this post is FULL!  i went crazy with the august kits.  they were just awesome.

this page came about immediately after seeing jill sprott cut the queen from the antiquarian kit to use on one of her pages.  i think she is just perfect to represent me on the page as i wonder what in the world my son is doing (i asked him to do a few funny photoboothesque faces so i could try out a new app i'd found on my iphone).  boys are strange creatures.

i wrote HERE about all the fun photo editing apps that i found when i first got my beloved iphone.

and this one has an accompanying project life page from the same set of supplies.

that quote card in the middle is a freebie from elise cripe's blog.  i added the stamped image from my kit.

most of these photos were edited with all those apps i was playing with.  funny i haven't played with them much since.  but they really are all fun and fabulous!

and one more project life page from the august kits.  i had shared the layout to the left previously.

this page came together very easily since i used the same format for all the empty pockets.

and there were still more of those photo editing apps used on this page.  you should try them!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout. Really fantastic layering. I like those photos... and I have one daughter who would totally do that, too!

    ReplyDelete