Sunday, October 5, 2014

jbs mercantile october: looking back

a scrappy share!  what?!  believe me, i know i have been remiss in sharing the scrappies lately.  i have a huge backlog of projects to share with you here.  let's start with the most recent, shall we?  or at least the most recent that is photographed.  i actually created two more layouts at the get it scrapped! online crop yesterday and a way cute birthday banner today  i'm on a paper roll!  (ha!  that didn't sound quite right, did it? ;).

so, yes, the october jbs mercantile kits are all the lovely colors of fall.  as i don't yet have fall pics this year, i took a walk down memory lane and found these pics of little g.  i believe this was his second halloween,  is he not the cutest?  oh my!  my heart is melting.  and to think that i didn't think these photos were "scrapworthy" back in the day.  now i am all about every last photo of my baby boy.  after all, he will be 11 this month.  he's almost not even a baby anymore!  but we know he will always be his mama's baby.  i think he's okay with that too.

since i have already scrapped this halloween several times, i thought it would be okay to go a little crazy and silhouette these pics with my trusty cutterbees.  it's not like i'm taking pinking shears to rare photographs from my own childhood (coughcoughmomcoughcough).

this layout was created entirely with the october papercrafting kit with the edition of a feather rub-on and a couple stick pins from my stash.  and look!  I actually stamped!  I simply could not resist that cutie own that is exclusive to the kit.  so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment