Sunday, September 1, 2013

september goals

well, i have been somewhat of a lame-o lately.  i need to get back on track, and what better way than to post public goals.  wheee.  here they be:

1. complete the get it scrapped! september photo challenge
2. finish my september book club choice
3. participate in shimelle's "learn something new every day" class
4. get caught up on project life
5. publish 30 blog posts
6. walk, run, or mow 26 miles a week
7. drop a bomb on my gmail inbox

how about you?  any big or small plans for september?

2 comments:

  1. Goals: I am excited about Shimelle's class too. I also need to do my summer PL pages. I am taking a letterpress class and I have a laundry list of projects that I want to work on. My son decided to learn Russian. So, I guess we both are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are some goals Doris! I do have a few this month. Each week I am completing a section of the class I am teaching at Creative Passion in October. I am going to read one chapter in my new book "A Happier Home" and I am going to see how many of the prompts I can complete in the September photo a day challenge:-)

    ReplyDelete