Friday, September 6, 2013

project life: august jbs mercantile

happy weekend everyone!  i finally have no major projects due on the horizon and it feels SO good!  here's to a slow paced weekend of getting caught up on the every day ordinary stuff of life.

these pages were made entirely from the august jbs mercantile historian kitlisa's cut apart paper in that one is amazing.  my favorite piece of hers yet!

these pages are from back in early april when i first got edward and finally started mowing our lawn.

i used a 6x12 page in the middle as that seemed to work with my flower of photos.

project life is such a great format for showcasing the random pretty pictures that might never make it onto a scrapbook page, but are so lovely to look at and such wonderful reminders of the seasons of life.

i think i may have said this before, but i absolutely love the little american crafts puffy stickers for highlighting focal points in my photos.  oh!  i also wanted to mention that i used sharpies to color in some of the rows on those chevron cards to make the colors more intense.

and a bonus page of more leftover pics of our kitties.  i mixedin some jbs washi tape and the new flatbackson this one.  we wuvs our kitties so much!

2 comments:

  1. Love your project life pages. You make it look so easy. I need to someone start this, but I just don't know where to begin. I have one of the mini album kits from several months back that I hoped would jump start me, but it hasn't yet. **sigh** I just don't know where to start...I think I'm thinking too much about it and it is stressing me out. lol

    ReplyDelete