Saturday, March 24, 2012

what did you do with your friday night?

after reorganizing my scrap crap, i took g's playdate home at 10pm. the playdate's older sister then proceeded to show the playdate's mother and i her collection of pinterest funnies. when she left the room for a moment i confiscated her ipad and took it down a notch by entering "fart" in the search window. she had opened up a whole new world of entertainment for me you see.  i progressed to youtube shortly thereafter. my sense of humor has never matured beyond the 5th grade.
here are my favorites:


jurassic fart

jurassic fart 2

mythbusters: to pretty girls poot?

mythbusters: flaming flatulence

tom cruise on letterman

tom cruise on oprah

could someone please explain the farting unicorn phenomenon on pinterest to me?  i don't quite get that one and they're everywhere over there.

1 comment:

  1. i used to always tell my boys that mother's don't fart - !
    they would try and catch me - but it's true - mother's don't fart ...

    ReplyDelete